We will gladly file all claims to insurance companies for services rendered. Any expenses not covered by your insurance must be paid for on the day of your appointment. This may include deductibles, co-insurance, co-pay amounts, occasional office visits, and cosmetic procedures.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. If your insurance company has not paid your account within 30 days, the balance will be billed to you for payment. Please contact our office if there is any assistance we may provide in this matter.
If your plan requires a prior authorization or referral, please contact your insurance company or your referring physician at least one week prior to your appointment. This must be completed prior to arrival in our office.
We participate with the following insurance programs:
- BayCare Exclusive Network
- BayCare Plus
- BayCare Select
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicare
- First Health
- Florida Blue
- Freedom Health
- Mail Handlers
- Meritain Health
- Optimum Healthcare
- Provider Network of America
- Railroad Medicare
- SMH Care
- Tricare Select (*Out of network)
- Tricare for Life (*Non par with Tricare Prime)
- Ultimate Health Plan
- United HealthCare (*Non par with United HealthCare Community Medicaid, United HealthCare Navigate, United HealthCare Compass, United HealthCare CORE)
- USA MCO
- VA Community Care Network
We do not participate in any Medicaid Programs at this time.