We will gladly file all claims to insurance companies for services rendered. Any expenses not covered by your insurance must be paid for on the day of your appointment. This may include deductibles, co-insurance, co-pay amounts, occasional office visits, and cosmetic procedures.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. If your insurance company has not paid your account within 30 days, the balance will be billed to you for payment. Please contact our office if there is any assistance we may provide in this matter.
If your plan requires a prior authorization or referral, please contact your insurance company or your referring physician at least one week prior to your appointment. This must be completed prior to arrival in our office.
We participate with the following insurance programs:
- BayCare Exclusive Network
- BayCare Plus
- BayCare Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- *Non par with BCBS MyBlue
- *Non par with BCBS SimplyBlue
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicare
- First Health
- Florida Hospital Care Advantage
- Freedom Health
- Health First Health Plan
- *Non par with Humana Medicare Gold Plus HMO
- Mail Handlers
- Optimum Healthcare
- Provider Network of America
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Select
- Tricare for Life
- *Non par with Tricare Prime
- Ultimate Health Plan
- United HealthCare
- *Non par with United HealthCare Community Medicaid
- *Non par with United HealthCare Navigate
- *Non par with United HealthCare Compass
- *Non par with United HealthCare CORE
- USA MCO
- VA Community Care Network
We do not participate in any Medicaid Programs at this time.